Clinical Data Analysis
- Developed audit templates based on coding and billing requirements and standards of care for executed clinical trials as part as a government investigation at an academic teaching facility.
- Analyzed SNF services to determine if the minutes of therapy documented were consistent with those reported on the MDS.
- Conducted compliance billing review for seven hospitals on short stay, observation versus inpatient admission versus outpatient visits (APC) only.
- Analyzed documentation for major facility on “double bunking” and compliance with level III NICU census requirements.
- Designed statistical sampling methodologies to address complex reimbursement issues.
- Acted as a subcontractor to the consulting firm responsible for conducting engagements regarding the appropriateness of coding and billing issues for impatient Hospital services and physician services for State Medicaid Agencies.
Every project and every assignment is customized to the needs of our clients. We manage the effects of continually changing regulatory environments and work closely with our clients to provide customized solutions … without overstepping our bounds. When you work with our company, you work directly with the experts.
Customer Service is the Hallmark of Our Company.